- Contributing to the creation of an open information society in the region by increasing the speed of Internet connection and the number of Internet services;
- Supporting economic diversification and competition by creating new ICT enterprises and sectors in the field of software engineering and reative industries;
- Facilitating the emergence of new intra- and inter-regional cooperation spaces, for example in the field of trade and entrepreneurial development;
- Creating a common multi-stakeholder platform for high-level policy dialogue within Eurasia to tackle complex issues regarding the social impact of ICTs;
- Establishing common channels of best practice exchange and learning based on the experience of EuraCA partner countries and individual organizations.